Thursday, March 29, 2012

Go for the Gold, Woogichievers!

Hello, Earth Agents!

WCApp-Icon

Lots of Woogies are leveling up
this week because of them...

So let’s take a look at the
new Gamer Woogichievements
that are now available to you!

  


The New Woogichievements!


It’s amazing! It’s unbelievable!
It’s 32 new Woogichievements!

MP-Games

All 32 Woogichievements can be earned by
playing the multiplayer games on Woogi World.


Here, take a look at all of them:

Wow! That sure is a lot of Woogichievements!

 


All Those Woogichievements Points!


ProfilePoints

With those 32 new Woogichievements,
you can earn 800 more points!

Holy moly, that’s a lot of points!

 

WC-Rank1MWC-Rank1F

That’s almost enough points to go from
the rank of CaveWoog to Builder!

WC-Rank2MWC-Rank2F

Good luck earning the new Woogichievements!


Be Careful This Sunday!

Celeb---Wiggiwalker


Wiggiwalker has sent word to me that cosmic waves
will be hitting the planet Woog on Sunday, April 1!

 

I hope nothing will happen like last year ...

aprilfools2011


... or the year before ...

potd-aprilfools


... or the year before that ...

aprilfoolsyy

... but I wanted to warn you just in case!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Do you like the 32 new Woogichievements?

- How many of them have you completed so far?

- Do you think the cosmic waves will affect the planet?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the Woogichievements!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

11 comments:

Winnie4444444 said...

Cool new woogichievements! I've earned a few, not a lot. I think the cosmic waves will affect the planet again and I hope it does because I wanna find out what it will be this year :D

Greeny59953 said...

I can't wait until the rays hit us!! I also love the new achievements!!
☺☺

Anonymous said...

Awesome woogichievements! I've earned some of them not all of them. ----rosalie00

Anonymous said...

me llike wekewoogiwlrd iittrt fun fun likeee itt marioman2 ifrjfrjd i likje w9ooigi fun

Psychokick said...

These are awesome achievements! This is a good time to have them because I have been practicing these games and I almost got all of the achievements done! I had moved to level 5!(Samurai) I have been good at these achievements I hope we get more. This was a good idea for the ranks. I never saw anything like it! This is the best account I had. I go on this website almost everyday! For a year exactly. I'll also do feedback's for more ideas.

Psychokick said...

This is so awesome to have a blog lol and the achievements! :D

Psychokick said...

Feeling kinda down it is gray out today no color. I don't even feel like to write. I can't take this! I took a picture with wally that was horrible! My dad tricked me and said we were going to the movies! I almost cried!

Psychokick said...

I am looking at the pictures on my digiwoog "cuz there colorful.

funkier_pink said...

Yesterday (Saturday) when dr wiggenstien visited the whole of woogi world went grey.

Is this a wave???? because i am new and i don't know.
:)



great achievements!!!

Anonymous said...

The wave turns everything GRAY! Not as good as last year though. or year before. or the year before.........
bignate123456789

Psychokick said...

I like it when we were all YY's!! amazing yahoo!