Thursday, April 5, 2012

An Egg-cellent Easter Party!

Hi, Earth Agents!

Easter2012


Another holiday means
another amazing day of
incredible online fun...

Like Woogi World’s
Easter Party on Monday!

 


Woogi World’s

Easter Party!

EasterEggs

Monday, April 9

21:30 – 23:30 WST


 

At the party you can take pictures, chat, and play games with Woogi World’s most famous celebrities!

Check out this cool photo from last year’s party:

potd-easter2011-3 

There will also be a free Easter gift in the Prize Machine during Easter weekend (Friday – Monday)
that you can wear to the party!
eastergift4Just be careful that it doesn’t melt...
Talk about a mess!

 

I’ll see you at the party!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you coming to Monday’s Easter Party?

- What are you wearing to the party?

- What is your favorite Easter item on Woogi World?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about the Easter Party!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

13 comments:

Nickel Pickle said...

I am probably going to wear my news reporting outfit, but with the prize machine outfit instead of my news reporting hat. I hope we play Outfit Hopping, Woogilympics, and we get warped to celebrity's wigwams. I can't wait! Until next time, BigWig!

Pianostar said...

LOVE THE HAT!! SURE TO GET IT!! I LOVE EASTER!!
-Pianostar

Winnie4444444 said...

Wow! The party is going to be so much fun this year! I'm going to come if I can! That prize looks awesome... I WANNA EAT IT :D

shammaas4 said...

meh the hat is gud but i really wanted a peep outfit oh well...

Anonymous said...

i am coming the party awesome and that hat i want to eat I'm with winnie4444444

woowooblueheart said...

I want to say that i want sharks in the water with celeberties. I will wear my bunny ears with my white gloves and white shoes my sister woowooblueheart will wear the same except her ears are the prize machine ears I love all celebs hope they can (all) be there.

hearty98 said...

Sorry wrong woogi i posted but, I want to play sharks in the water with celeberties. I am wearing my easter bunny ears with white gloves and shoes my sister woowooblueheart will wear the same except she will have prize machine hat. I love all celeberties hope they'll (all) be there.

Plooby1234567890 said...

Too bad I only have an iPad:(

Anonymous said...

Wishing i could go to the party!
-pianostar
GOT A BLOG!!! :):)

Anonymous said...

where is the party

shammaas4 said...

great party couldent make it came at the moment but meh had a trill btw JOIN MY NEW KIDS CLUB


shammaas4 who just got free dr gloves from fluffymo XD

cooldude22 said...

The chocolate bunny ears are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love playing this game on my nook tablet