Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seeking Woogi World Ambassadors

Hello, Earth Agents!


PlanetWoog

The winners of Wally Woog’s
Story Contest have been chosen...

But first let’s talk about the brand
new Woogi Nations building that
opened in Woogi World this week!

 


An International Expo

NationsExtThe Woogi Nations building is now open to everyone!
You can find it in Woogi World’s bottom right corner.

 

NationsInt1Inside the Woogi Nations building, you can explore the
different countries on Earth and learn more about them.

The door on the left goes to North and South American
countries. The door on the right goes to countries in
Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.

 

NationsInt2The first country to join Woogi Nations is Canada.
Each country has their own device called an “embassy.”

 

CanadaEmbassyInside the embassy you can learn more about the country
and participate in some fun activites.

The Canadian Embassy has 5 fun movies for you to watch!

 

CanadaFlagWhen you watch the movies, you can earn a Woogichievement
and be awarded a free Canadian Flag to put in your Wigwam!

 

WoogiNationsBannerVisit Woogi Nations and be an ambassador to the world!
More countries will be joining Woogi Nations soon!

 


The Woogi Story Contest Winners

Now Wally Woog is here with the winners
of the first ever Woogi Story Contest!

Celeb---Wally-Woog-(New)

Thanks for letting me blog with you, BigWig!

Winners were asked to write a Woogi story based on this idea:
During spring cleaning, a Woogi discovers a magic lamp inside
their Wigwam basement. What happens to them afterwards?

 

I received a lot of entries and ALL of them were really good,
which made it really hard to pick 5 winners for the contest!

storycontest1winnersThat’s why I chose TEN WINNERS instead of five!

The Story Contest winners are:
aloo
babyblue16
bk10
katcar
mario1001
pcnewsboss3
pompom22
puertoricanboy
purplesunshine
xelementx

lrh-menuEach winner will receive an iTunes gift code sent to the parent
email address on their Woogi account for a free copy of the
new “Little Riding Hood” app from Woogi World!

 

But even if your story wasn’t chosen as a winner,
I still enjoyed reading them all so much that everyone who
entered the Story Contest will receive a free
body color coupon!

BodyColorCouponThanks to everyone who entered the contest:

aloo, babyblue16, bakuganbrawler, bananasuger, bk10,
bluerockstar372, bobglu, curfluffle, dlll12, hvy123, jgjone,
katcar, liltia, lonestar43, march18, mario1001,
mysterylover3285, ninjaoninja2, pcnewsboss3, pianostar,
pompom22, princesspopstar, princesstashu, puertoricanboy,
purplesunshine, singhorse, star_power, superelli,
trixie8, uprix1, weeshie, xelementx, zealouslogster

 

You can read their wonderful stories in the Comments section of last week’s blog post. Just click this link and scroll to the bottom:

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY CONTEST STORIES!

wallysig_thumb3 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Do you think we should have more Story Contests?

- Were you surprised by the new Woogi Nations building?

- Did you enjoy your visit to the Canadian Embassy?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about Woogi Nations!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks really much Wally i wanted this app so bad and now i will have it thanks to you and your awesome contest, keep on the good work!!!!!!

from: Mario1001

Anonymous said...

Wow... I spent 3 DAYS working on it. 3 DAYS. I brainstormed, thought of Wally's jokes... I guess money is key on this site. Oh well... If I pay for the app, watch me win next time. Heh.
~Pianostar :(

PomPom22 said...

Wally,
Thanks for picking my story! But I had a question. My little sister hacked my account and used my coupon in a different color then I wanted. Could I please have it again? Thanks for responding! And thanks again for picking mine!
~PomPom22

katcar said...

Thanks for choosing me Wally!!!! The Little Riding Hood App is awesome and so is the color coupon and the contest itself!!!! I hope you have a story contest #2! I read the other stories and they're awesome too and so is my story... Ha! I haven't watched a movie from the Canadian Embassy yet, but I'm going to. Until next time, Wally!

Winnie4444444 said...

Well done to everyone who entered the contest, great stories!

Yes I was a little surprised by the woogi nations building.

Yes I did enjoy my visit to the Canadian Embassy. I watched a video and got the flag!

pcnewsboss3 said...

Thanks for letting me win Wally!

Please have more story contests in the future- along with more coupons! LOL!

-pcnewsboss3

Anonymous said...

Dear Wally,
I'm sorry I was mean.. It was just that I really love woogiworld and I really wanted to use it anywhere. I'm sorry for being mean. People convinced me it was rigged. I'm so sorry and your my favorite celebrity!!
~Pianostar :)

bk10 said...

Wow!!!! I never thought I would win. Thank You for choosing me! Also I would like to tell everyone else that they did a great job!

bk10

Greeny59953 said...

Awe, xp should've entered in my story before the deadline!

Anonymous said...

puertoricanboy your story was great and everyone else story was great!

Ninjaoninja2 said...

Hey If anybody wants to rate my story please do i want feedback since i am trying to be an Author when I grow up