Thursday, May 31, 2012

BigWig’s Q&A: Sensational Summer News!

Hello, Earth Agents!

BigWigPointing


I’m back this week with
another BigWig’s Q&A...

That’s when you ask me a
Question, blog readers...

... and then I give
you the Answer!

 


This Week’s Question:

Is there going to be a Summer Splash this year?

2011-Entrance

 

BigWig’s Answer:

I have some good news...
Summer Splash is coming in July!

 


What is Summer Splash?

2011-WHPCamp

Summer Splash is an online summer camp for Woogies
where you can learn and have fun at a forest campground!

 

SSTour2

Unfortunately, the Summer Splash campground flooded during
the winter and is now super muddy! We weren’t even sure if it
would be usable for this year’s Summer Splash, but we think
we can have the campground ready again for everyone in July!

 

SummerFalls

Every year there are new things to discover at Summer
Splash and this year will bring a few cool surprises too...

 


What will be at Summer Splash?

ssbillboard

A top secret team of Woogi celebrities is still deciding what will
be at Summer Splash this year to make it the best one ever, but
here are some of the things that you just might see this summer:

 

ReadingRewardsPrizeWheel

campwoog_drew





SplashBelt

 

 

SquirtAnim

I’ll have even more Summer Splash details
to share with you as July gets closer!

 


So, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you excited about Summer Splash?

- What do you hope will be at Summer Splash?

- Will you be coming to Summer Splash this year?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat about Summer Splash!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

13 comments:

Ninjaioninja2 said...

Hey Bigwig I am really excited for this "Summer Splash" Especially since I have never been to it! But Can't Woogi World have more Parties!
-Ninjaoninja2

Anonymous said...

It looks really cool! Do I have to be WHP?

Everorange

Winnie4444444 said...

I am SUPER excited about summer splash, I can't wait, especially if there is going to be BELTS again!

I hope all the campwoogs will be there again and prizes for the belts!

I sure will be coming this year! It looks great!

bignate123456789 said...

July! Too late don't ya think? BUT SO HAPPY!!

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!! I SEE MUDDYTOWN!!! DOES THIS MEAN.. YAY!! AND BELTS!? WHAT A DAY! I LOVE THIS BLOG BIGWIG!!! U ROCK!!!!
~Pianostar :)

Anonymous said...

no don't have belts this year please!!

bubblespiner1

pcnewsboss3 said...

Yay yay yay!

It will be free again, right Bigwig? I can't wait, some of the items look epic. I've never really done summer splash too much before, so this is great. I especially like that move you showed.

--pcnewsboss3

club penguin cheats said...

yay!this is my first time i am going to summer splash XD

Greeny59953 said...

Oh yay!!!! i just love summer splash!! It's very fun, lol.
Also one question... Why not in June?
lol

Cutiepie54321 said...

YAY!

Summer splash!, i never acctually got to go to any summer splash things ever!! im so exited i hope not everyone can go to summer splash like non members etc because then the items wont be rare but im so exited!

Cutiepie54321'oxox

kyle033 said...

Do i have to be WHP?

johnny00 said...

Summer splash bigwig don't know that i hope you can tell me in my wall in my wigwam. meybe all the woogies are exited about it! even me even i don't know what i like is the prize wheel i like geting prizes a lot

cooldude22 said...

I'm excited for summer splash this year. Where's it going to go? Are you going to have to expand the map again? I got three color coupons last year in the prize wheel.