Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Week Full of Questions

Hi there, Earth Agents!


WoogipediaLogo

Wally Woog updated his
Woogipedia this week...

But that’s not the only thing
on Woogi World that has me
seeing question marks!

 


A Woogipedia Update

WoogipediaIcon

Wally Woog’s Woogipedia just got a huge update to help you
learn more about all the new things on Woogi World:

 

01b-digiwoogmenuThe DigiWoog 2.0 and its many Apps!

 

ClubExterior-GrassThe English Club and Woogi Nations buildings!

 

outfithop-christmasThe Outfit Hopping multiplayer game!

 

Woogipedia...And lots more!

 

You can read the Woogipedia by simply clicking the question
mark button at the bottom of your Woogi World screen:

WoogipediaButton

 


A Photo Conundrum

My Woogi spies came to me this week with some startling
new photos of stuff that could be coming in June:

 

SPY PHOTO #1

StormPartyWhat’s going on here?!

 

SPY PHOTO #2:

sneakpeekWhere did all those wrinkles come from?!

 

Can you help me solve the mystery of these spy photos?
Write me a blog comment with your guesses!

 


I need your help, Earth Agents...

 

- What exactly is happening in Spy Photo #1?

- Where do you think Spy Photo #2 was taken?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about the Spy Photos!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

13 comments:

cooldude22 said...

I wish outfit hopping was available to play for non-celebrities. We should get more games on woogiworld.

Winnie4444444 said...

Well I think I know what spy photo #1 is since I am a Beta Tester but I don't want to give it away to everybody.

I have no idea what spy photo #2 is... Maybe a new app or English game??

Anonymous said...

#1 IS PUERTORICAN BOY'S PARTY FOR BEING BLACK BELT.
#2: OLD FACE??
~Pianostar!

pcnewsboss3 said...

For spy photo no. 1 ..
Some kind of party at english club?
i dunno..
What is it winnie444444?
curious.
photo 2 ..
anniversary party maybe?
it shows celebrities as kind of getting old. you too bigwig! lol.

just guessing here.

-pcnewsboss3

Greeny59953 said...

I think pic. #1 is some kind of celebration for Storm Starwoog or something like that...
I think pic. #2 is some kind of device Dr. Wiggenstein made...

jessie420 said...

I agree with winnie, number 2# IS PROBABLY an app. #1 i dunno.

~It was woggikid that was here.

pcnewsboss3 said...

i dunno exactly...
i had an idea and tried to post it, but it wouldn't let me...
so am i right?
i dunno.
photo #1: English party maybe? a promotion?

Who knows.

--pcnewsboss3

Anonymous said...

ha!!!! I KNOW! :)

fire_bolt said...

Hello Bigwig!

Gotta say I agree with pcnewsboss3 on photo 1...
photo 2? no idea.

fire_bolt

Ninjaoninja2 said...

I think the Spy photo #2 Is a vote for a new woogi leader or for Big Wig to stay leader thats my thought Because if you look closely theres arrows Pointing Down i think at the bottom of those arrows it will say Choose and then the Woggies name ex: Choose: Dr. Wiggestin Also how can be one of your spies I would totally like to help you big wig I found a Big Wig Agents club but not anything about your spies :(

Soapeater2 said...

^^;
No idea here.
1 looks like... a party or something. Maybe it's a Boogi Woogi?
Please excuse me if I get things wrong about woogi world. It's been so long since i've been on O-O
2 sorta looks like a close-up of woogi celebrities,b ut it's a little different. I agree with the idea that it's an app. ^-^
...
overuse of smilies...

cooldude22 said...

I have no clue what the first one is. The second one is probably a woogi English game...

Bean Girlie said...

I am going to have to go with what ninjaoninja2 a maybe it is a vote for a new leader on number two and in number one I think storm starwoog has just been surprised by a surprise birthday party for him.

Everorange