Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Start of a Sensational Summer!

Hi there, Earth Agents!

SS-WarpPad

Summer Splash opens
on Sunday, July 1...

But Monday, July 2 is
when the Summer Splash
party really gets going!


 


Come celebrate the start of Summer Splash
with the Woogi celebrities at the...

potd-splash2011-1

Summer Splash Kick-Off Party!

Monday, July 2
21:30 – 23:00 WST

You can find the celebrities in International and
at the Summer Splash campground.

 


Don’t forget to pick up your free Summer Splash
welcome prize from the Prize Machine too
:

PMSpin

The prize will be available from Saturday until Tuesday.

 


Good news! There’s still time to get the
full Summer Splash experience!

SSTour4Pre-order your Summer Splash upgrade
and become a Splash Adventure Club member!


SplashBelt
Get the full 2-month upgrade
for only $49.95!

And upgraded Woogi Honors, Music, or English members can get it for just $42.95!

 

Order before July 1 and you’ll also get a rare Summer Prize Pack filled with Splash items that you can’t find anywhere else:

BodyColorCouponA Body Color Coupon!

SquirtAnimThe “Squirt” Boogi Woogi!

BubbleCapeA Bubble Cape!

DuckyTubeAnd a Ducky Inner Tube!

 

Click this button to upgrade right now:

Upgrade Summer Splash!

We’re going to have one of the best summers
ever on Woogi World!

 


Okay, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you coming to the Summer Splash Kick-off Party?

- What are you most excited for at Summer Splash?

- What do you think the welcome prize will be?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about Summer Splash!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY I GOT SPLASHHHHHHHHHHHHH YAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SHAMMAAS4^^

Winnie4444444 said...

I AM really excited for the Summer Splash kick off party! I got summer splash and I can't wait until it starts! :)

I'm most excited about the fun and games, and the challenge of earning my black belt!

I know what the prize is, since I'm a Beta Tester, but I don't want to give it away! Can't wait to get it though! :D

Anonymous said...

YAYYY!!!!! CANT WAIT I UPGRADED I WILL BE THE FIRST BLACK BELT FOR 2012 :D

Ninjaoninja2 said...

Big Wig When the party starts will there be a 1 month choice? because it's to much money for now

katcar said...

I am not upgrading until Saturday. But I can't wait! At Monday's party, will the leaders be there?


Mystery: Who ARE the leaders?

Pompom22 said...

Whoop Whoop!
Let's get the party started!!
SUMMER SPLASH!!!! :{{{D

Anonymous said...

SUMMER SPLASH!! SPLASH SUMMER!! I don't find difference but.. i can't wait for the party! Muchy will see you there! Hope so..

Muchwatts (or muchy(

P.D: I still don't find difference between summer splash and splash summer

Anonymous said...

I am super excited for Summer Splash! I think the prize in the machine may be a boogi woogi, I don't know, but I really can't wait until the Sumemr Splash Kick Off Party! I got the Summer Splash Upgrade! -Rosalie00

Anonymous said...

Dear Bigwig, I am really excited about summer splash. I upgraded too. I have one question though:is every celebrity coming to the kick off party or just the usual celebritys.

Rockinghighnoon said...

Can't wait for the kickoff party even though I can't afford the upgrade. What would the prize be? No body knows! See you at summer splash kickoff party! :)

Ninjaoninja2 said...

Hello Big Wig Somebody Got an advancement in the English club so besides Storm Starwoog There are 2 Woggies who have English Club Black Belts and I want to congratulate this person her Woogie is: Corbin5 :D

Anonymous said...

Lol! I love your mustache face, pompom22! Anyway, I am trying everything in my physical mortal power as a true, honest, and legitament woogi to convince
my mom and dad to buy the ss upgrade for me! Shout-out to Rosalie00, U da bestest!
...written like a boss
-Curfluffle

stoppie said...

went to the party it was super cool