Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Splash 2012 Is Almost Here!

Hello, Earth Agents!


SummerFalls

It’s almost that
time of year again...

When you can explore a whole
new area of Woogi World at
the super fun Summer Splash!

 


summersplashlogo

July 1, 2012 – August 31, 2012

 


A Peek at Summer Splash

Summer Splash this year is a mix of the old and the new.
Check out these Woogi spy photos to see some of the changes:

 

ss2012-midWelcome to Summer Splash!

The Learn-A-Lot and Reading Rewards devices may be
familiar to some Woogies, but only on the outside...
It’s what’s on the inside that counts, right?

 

ss2012-leftIt’s the brand new Club Camp!

There’s new stuff inside the Photo Booth this year, but you
can also enjoy new club experiences at the Music Club’s
Music Mart tent and the English Club’s WoogFlix tent.

 

ss2012-rightThe Splash Adventure Club returns!

Join the club and experience all the fun that Summer Splash
has to offer: club belts, exclusive prizes, daily visits from camp
counselors, and special Auditorium events with Woogi celebrities!
The Events sign has the daily club schedule so you never miss out.

 


Get the Full Summer Splash Experience!

SplashAdvClubLogo

Starting on Monday, you can pre-order your Summer Splash
upgrade and become a Splash Adventure Club member!

 

Get the full 2-month upgrade for only $49.95!

And upgraded Woogi Honors, Music, or English members can
get the full 2-month upgrade for even less... just $42.95!

 

Order before July 1 and you’ll also get a rare Summer Prize Pack filled with Splash items that you can’t find anywhere else:

BodyColorCouponA Body Color Coupon!

SquirtAnimThe “Squirt” Boogi Woogi!

BubbleCapeA Bubble Cape!

DuckyTubeAnd a Ducky Inner Tube!

 

Click this button to upgrade right now:

Upgrade Summer Splash!

This is going to be one amazing summer on Woogi World!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- What part of Summer Splash are you most excited about?

- What do you think will be inside the Club Camp tents?

- Why do you want to join the Splash Adventure Club?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about Summer Splash!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks okay i already have all of that stuff in the prize package so.. i don't need it.

bubblespiner1

katcar said...

I might get the summer splash upgrade. Do you need that for the last 6 belts?

Anonymous said...

two years ago i did not go so i really want to go to get prizes and things and get my black belt so i want it.
Corbin2

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to move on from my summer splash red belt!

-sparklycute

Anonymous said...

i really want to go to the club i did not go two years ago so see you there. AND I THINK A BIG MYSTERY IS WHO IS THE CAMP LEADER??????? AND BIG WIG CAN YOU COME AND GIVE ALL BLACK BELT SPLASH A STATUE OF YOU PLEASE????????? SEE YOU LATER WOOG AGENT!!! :D
Corbin2

Ne123 said...

I can't wait for Summer Splash to come out! I am most likely going to buy the exclusive discounted upgrade, but my main interest is the summer splash club for the upgraded members! i can't wait to see what it looks like, i'm hoping that i can achieve the Summer Splash BLACK BELT! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Woogi World Gamer,
Ne123

Winnie4444444 said...

I'm really excited about the activities and celebrity visits!

I think there will be things to do with woogi clubs and upgrades and stuff...

I want to join because I joined in 2010 and it was AMAZING! I think I'm going to join again this year! :)

Anonymous said...

monday splash will beh mine

shamm4

Pompom22 said...

I would so get the upgrade if I could afford it. But Summer Splash sounds awesometastic ;) and I can't wait to get this party started!
~Pompom22

pcnewsboss3 said...

I want to get upgraded so badly!! But it costs too much... sad... I thought it would be the same price as whp per month... :-(
So I definately won't get upgraded... but maybe i'll get whp again this summer...

-pcnewsboss3, a sad woogi.

purplesunshine said...

so exited,my first year,hoping for jr splash outfit,i am so getting the uograde,wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachiee said...

My mum said i could be upgraded to summer splash!

It will be my first time every and im so exited!

can't wait!<3333

danada888 said...

I am not a whp so I haven't payed for anything at woogi world yet and I am not sure if I want to get the full prize thing because I am going to camp the whole first month of Summer Vacation. I will hopefully find out before the end of the year.

Anonymous said...

this will be a great experience

Anonymous said...

Aw man, it's too expensive for me to upgrade. I have three sibs who want to do it too so it would cost waaaaaaay too much. Thanks anyway it looks super fun.

Everorange

Anonymous said...

Summer splash sounds amazing. I don't know yet if I am going to upgrade to the club. Yet it sounds like the perfect thing to do for the summer on woogi world!:)

Derde said...

I can't wait for Summer Splash!!

Anonymous said...

I GOT SPLASH!!!!! SO HAPPY DUCKY IS AWESOME! :D :D :D :D :D


FROM THE HAPPIEST WOOGI IN THE WORLD,

bignate123456789

Anonymous said...

bigwig,
can whp earn belts







abood328

cooldude22 said...

Summer splash last year was awesome with the prize wheel. I got two color coupons. :)

Anonymous said...

i wish i could buy the upgrade.... :(

katcar said...

I think I'm going to upgrade! The Splash Adventure Club sounds awesome, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I have a hope this big | | of getting splash I want to get the black belt and a slide.

hi 17 12

But but but without the spaces aight?