Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Mighty Mess of Mysteries

Hi there, Earth Agents!

mysterywoogiMy head is dizzy from all
the mysterious happenings
involving Woogi celebrities
this week...

Especially Mr. Wigwatt’s
surprising disappearance!

 


Have You Seen This Woogi?

 

celebs_3Mr. Wigwatts, owner and proprietor of
the Woogi Vault, has gone missing!


interest-xferDon’t be fooled by his appearance in the Woogi Vault...
It’s just a hologram created in Mr. Wigwatt’s absence.

 

UnknownWhere could he have gone? When will he be back?
Who is going to take all our watts away from us now?

If you have any information about Mr. Wigwatts’ whereabouts,
please contact a member of the Woogi Guard immediately!

 


Look! Up in the Sky!

 

celebs_4Speaking of the Woogi Guard, Woogies are wondering if
the spaceship in orbit above the planet Woog contains
the Captain of the Woogi Guard, Wiggiwalker.

 

WiggiwalkerVisitFor years now, Wiggiwalker has been traveling throughout the
Woogiverse, making it a safe place for Woogies to live and learn.
His missions in space have only allowed him to make a few
visits home to the planet Woog.

 

UnknownIs that really Wiggiwalker in orbit? If so, how long will he stay?
Do you think he’s here to help solve Mr. Wigwatts’ disappearance?

If you have any information regarding the spaceship hovering
above the planet Woog, please alert the Woogi Guard immediately!

 


I need your help, Earth Agents...

 

- What do you think happened to Mr. Wigwatts?

- Do you think it’s really Wiggiwalker in orbit above the planet?

- What can you do to help solve these celebrity mysteries?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more
about these
Celebrity Mysteries!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think wigwatts went with wiggiwalker in his spaceship, and then they both will come back and wiggiwalker will appear again just like last time he did! I'm excited.

Anonymous said...

I hope Wiggiwalker visits.

Anonymous said...

I hope Mr. Wigwatts comes back.

corbin 5 said...

I REALLY MISSED MR WIGWATTS WHEN HE MISSED HIS VISITING TIME. HE USUALLY GIVES OUT WATTS. I THINK I LIKE WATTS AS MUCH AS HE DOES. I THINK HE MUST OF WENT WITH WIGGIWALKER AND THEY ARE IN SPACE NOW.I HOPE THEY BOTH RETURN SAFE SOON!!!

Anonymous said...

I have two questions to ask Big Wig from woogi world. My first question is how do you get a statue of your woogi? My second question is how do you get a woogilympic flag? Thank you Big Wig and please answer my questions.


signed,
an anonymous curious woogi

Anonymous said...

Dear curiously anonymous woogi,
You can get self statues in a couple different ways, but they are usually pretty rare. Or I just have poor luck finding them. You can sometimes find them in the wishing well, but it is frightfully expensive. Another place would be the SummerSplash prize wheel (which I hope opens again this year!).
If you are talking about a statue of Bigwig and not a self statue, then you can find one of those in the Home Supply in the Botany Room or one of the featured show rooms. Or you can play Woogi Match for a gold one.
As for Woogilympic flags, I have no idea. Bigwig will have to answer that whenever he has time.

Signed,
Myri

Taylor said...

I think mr. wiggwatts was murdered and he set off looking for his watts. It is wiggiwalker because I was in woogie world and I saw him walk by me.

Anonymous said...

Titanic_0

How can i put more than 2.000.000 watts in the bank?!?!?!?! I HAVE NO IDEA!! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME PLEASE?!?! i only can put 1.900.000 for having space for getting the Interest!! but how can i put more than it in the bank1?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymously Curious Woogi,
Hey! What's up! So basically I'll be repeating a lot of what she just said. A self statue isn't HORRIBLY rare, it's decent. It's not common either though. It's just... somehow... in the middle... You can get them in the wishing well about twice a month. Their prices (well for a muilti-watt millionaire (me)) Is REALLY cheap and worth the watts. It ranges 20,000-50,000 watts. Once I've seen it hit 100,000 watts, but that was years ago. If you need help, come talk to me on woogiworld and I'll be glad to assist the bill. :) You can also buy them at the Summer Splash Wheel (Well... win them..).
A woogilympic flag?? What?? I think you mean a Canadian Embassy Flag. I think you get those with watching all the Canadian movies in the Canadian Embassy in the Woogi Nations Building. (Which is a building for education of foreign countries and is always empty.)

Mr. Wigwatts for me isn't a devastating loss. He wasn't my favorite, yet not the worst. If we lost Dr. Wiggenstein and YY THAT would be horrendous. WIGGIWALKER!?! FINALLY!! HE'S SO COOL!!! :)

*P.S. I've seen extraordinary neglect to newbies lately, and I'm starting the "We Help Newbies Foundation" Progam (WHNF) Winnie4444444 is Vice President and I'm President. If you'd like to join us for secretary, treasurer (biggest job besides President)or just be a member in the running of becoming a lead part, please contact Pianostar or Winnie4444444.

What do we do?

We help newbies by giving them 10,000 watts every other day until they're 100 days old and able to support themselves on woogiworld. We also give tours, have parties, and also teach newbies how to make friends on woogiworld and support them.

We have fundraisers every weekend. Sometimes even 2-3 a day (on the weekends).

This weekend is the "WHNF Auction of the month!" We have rare items and common items on sale! WHP and Non-Whp are welcome to attend. Thanks!*

~Pianostar :)

Anonymous said...

Dear, Anonymous Curious Woogi

To get a Woogilympic flag, click games, click Woogilympic Games, and click Play. It will start a Woogilympics Game, and you will be holding a Woogilympic Flag.

Signed, a Mystery Woogi