Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hail the Conquering Hero!

Hello again, Earth Agents!

Wiggiwalker-Normal-Flipped

 

I’ve got great news this week...

Wiggiwalker’s mission in space
is over and he’s returned home
to be with us again!

 


Who Is Wiggiwalker?

celebs_4 Wiggiwalker is the Captain of the Woogi Guard,
an elite group that enforces the rules and makes
sure that Woogi World safe for all of us.

According to the Woogipedia, he is also a fan
of fishing and making toasted bagels.

 

wiggiwalker_hoodedAnd sometimes he does a little undercover work
where Woogies don’t even know he’s there...

 


Where Was Wiggiwalker?

 Wiggiwalker-NewYears ago, Woogi World received a distress signal and
Wiggiwalker
was sent on a mission to the farthest reaches of the
Woogiverse to help. Since then, he’s been traveling through
space and keeping the planet Woog safe for us in lots of ways.

All of which are classified top-secret, of course...

 

WiggiwalkerVisitHe was able to return home for a visit once or twice during
those years, but his ongoing missions kept him very busy.

 


What Is Wiggiwalker Doing Now?

 WiggiwalkerReturnsNow that he’s back, he plans on doing more visits and
returning to his old position with the Woogi Guard.

 

You can always find out when Wiggiwalker is making
his visits by checking the Events section of the
Woogi World Weekly newspaper:

wiggiwalkerevents I think we can all agree... It’s good to have him home!

 


Alright, Earth Agents...

 

- Are you happy to have Wiggiwalker home at last?

- Did you attend his first visit back on Wednesday?

- What questions do you have for Wiggiwalker?

 

Write a blog Comment and let’s chat more about Wiggiwalker!

 

Until next time, Earth Agents!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titanic_0

Yesterday was my first time i saw him! he is a nice Celebrity, i hope he stay with us! But i wont Forget about Wigwatts if he don't Appear.

Lol :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! I am very excited to have him home with us again! I went to his visit yesterday and he's my new favorite Celebrity! Check out my blogs for photos:
www.woogiworldfuns.blogspot.com
~Pianostar :)

Winnie4444444 said...

Hey!!
It's pretty exciting to have Wiggiwalker back, although I have never had the chance to meet him because the visits are too late for me! :(
The questions I have for Wiggiwalker are...
Were you in dangerous situations on your mission?
Did you meet any new people?
Will you be at some woogiworld parties?

~Winnie
PS. Check out my blog @ www.woogiwinnieworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hey, it's kitty212 i'm really excited to have him back because i have never actually met him because i am not an old woogi:(
my questions are:
did you bring anyone with you?
was wigwatts with you?
did your spaceship crash or land?
~kitty212 :):):):)

Anonymous said...

Hi it's kiddude4 even though I have stopped playing for awhile I just checked the blog out and noticed wiggiwalker is back. I remember when he did his visit a couple years ago. Also I might be joining back again in a couple weeks maybe.

Kiddude4 :D

Anime said...

I saw Wiggiwalker for the first time in years! So happy to finally see him again.
~Your Friend
Awin :3