Saturday, October 13, 2007

Being Good is COOL

Earth Agents!

Do you know how old I am? You're going to have to think about that for awhile - i'm pretty old. I'll let you all know on my post next week - ok.

Needless to say I've been around the galaxy a few times. Let me tell you one thing that has always puzzled me in my travels - people thinking they are cool by doing bad things - NOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

Let me tell you how it really is - people who do good things are the cool ones!

We've seen some people on Woogi World trying to say or do bad things and thinking they are cool. Well this is what we need to do with those "Un Cool People" - when you see a Woogi acting "Un Cool" - just say to them "Un Cool" because thats exactly what they are - "Un Cool".

Cool people do good things and "Un Cool" people do bad things. So our job on Woogi World is to try and help everyone "Be Cool". So go spread the word!

Good Luck Earth Agents!

14 comments:

WoogiFans said...

I'm going to keep reporting these "un cool" people. Glad I can help!

Weegor said...

You are so cool for addressing this issue. :)

big_pig said...

cool!

Wigwatts said...

I am good at earning watts, is that cool?

Anonymous said...

I think you are a very cool and great person Mr. BigWig!You rock my world!

Anonymous said...

you rock Mr. BigWig! Have you read twilight?

Anonymous said...

your the best for telling it out

your fellow woogi,
boon:)

Anonymous said...

This is Vivian:

Being Cool is having fun and playing by the rules! RIGHT ON! I agree with you and Weegor for that matter

Anonymous said...

i no how old you r duh you put it on the wii one 450 woog years old

Anonymous said...

i say that is good thing you said to say that is good

Anonymous said...

Mr. Dude ... YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!
SO hard! and i saw you on woogi world and like dude you were awsome! lol! 8D

Anonymous said...

This is MikePowell again! I'd just like to say that being good IS cool and that those who say otherwise are pretty uncool. I'd just like to say that whoever you are, just remember that being good is cool and that the Woogies are smart enough to know this (well, they should) and that everything is greater if you are truly cool. Thanks for bringing this up, BigWig (and in my eyes, Mr. Wigwatts, earning watts to help make new and amazing stuff is cool) and making this a GREAT game =D!

pianostar said...

you are right. people that lie and do very bad things should be punished from woogiworld and the idea has came. reporting people gives them the punishment because they think they're cool?!?!? just stay away from those people and report them and mute them. don't care what they say to you as long as you know: stop,report, mute, and walk.
thanks,
pianostar:)

pianostar said...

my other comment spoke to me. i've been getting 2 woogies keep saying i mean :( maybe i am but i do not realize it. if you know me and reading this comment, on this week's bigwig's blog please say. but also remeber the routine! stop, report, mute,and walk! there are some mean woogies out there. here are some examples: yankeesfan, magmotar 100% pure evil. magmotar can no longer talk because how mean he was! so please don't end up like him!! i can't see you woogies anymore. i canceled my accounts. sorry :( and bigwig is right. report the uncool!!! 8D bye bye miss american pie! LOL.
from,
pianostar
P.S. THIS BLOG COMMENT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS.