Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Real News of the Week

I know you're all pretty excited about the new home page that went up on Friday - we are too - its pretty cool. Yo.

But let me fill you in on the real news last week... the news that only our blog readers will know about.

Dr Wiggenstein and Mr WigWatts invited me over to the lab to work on a few things and before I knew it I had this thing-a-mijiggy in my hands - it was a Wii controller. Now I'd never played Wii before - but i could tell that Dr Wiggenstein sure had. Before I knew it he had the boxing game going and was laying a real beating on the poor ol' BigWig (I am 450 Woogyears old you know). Well he knocked me down a couple of times but I kept getting back up and then I knocked HIM down a couple of times. I got a bit of respect from Dr W and by golly he started to get a bit worried because he knew that the next knockdown would win the bout.

Well I won't bore you with the play by play except that I had him on the ropes and about to go down - and then Dr W burst out in a flurry of swings that reminded me of Yoda doing the Jedi Knight thing. Next thing I knew I was counting ceiling tiles and all I could hear was Mr WigWatts laughing out loud (lol).

HE WON!

What a fun time! Now of course I will demand a rematch in a few weeks and we'll let you know how it goes.

After a loss like that some people might want to spend hours and hours practicing in order to win - but not the BigWig. I also know that Dr W won't be spending much time on there either. You see it really doesn't matter who won or lost - what matters is that we both had alot of fun. Some people might spend hours and hours practicing in order to win next time. That's not necessary. Balanced kids don't spend too much time on video games and computers - there are so many more things to do rather than trying to get to the highest video game level.

Kids - it's cool to be balanced. Don't spend too much time gaming. Go outside and play with your friends. Get active.

You kids are great!

The BigWig

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Vivian:

Great Job being balanced and still winning! I'm going to try and be more balanced and draw more than I watch TV.

PATCHEYE said...

Yo? Lol? Haha I don't think your as old as you think you are Bigwig XD, anyhow...

Woogi World has inspired me to go about things that differ the computer. Such as making comics, drawing, taking walks, eating right, and playing in the snow with my family and friends. I just wanted to thank everybody that has helped out with that. So keep on doing what your doing, it's really helping out a lot of Woogi World players out there. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I think thats pretty cool how you played wii!! lol! Yeah i will try to play outside ( with my jacket on) with my friends. I think woogi world is a great website, although i would like to see a few more games.

Weegor said...

Ha ha, never challenge Dr. W to any virtual games, he'll clean up every time...now when it comes to real-life games, that's another story...

Wigwatts said...

I can't believe that Dr. Wiggenstein won. For an older Woogi, he can sure box. As an eye witness to the match I also want to commend both the BigWig and Dr. Wiggenstein for their sportsmanship. It was a well played game!

WoogiFans said...

I've heard that Weegor is good at video games, you might want to challenge him, or if you really want to lose, me.

Anonymous said...

now that it is fall me and my sisters are playing in the leaves instead of watching TV thank you

wiggiworldgirls said...

wow now that is cool and something eles but just to tell you hi and i just made my blog yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi its helper i want too look like you bigwig XD

Anonymous said...

have a good day

Anonymous said...

don't worry Bigwig, Dr W. probably practiced more than you. it wasn't a fair game, but playing wii games all day isn't going to help. (though i do play a mean game of super smash bros brawl. my bro says i'm good.... for a girl. that's what he said before i knocked him out with Zelda. ok, off topic.)

and you don't look that old for 450 woogiyears. (that was the age, wasn't it?)

keep on rockin.

Joojie

pianostar=_= said...

Great try bigwig! congratulations Dr W! i know how he won. he's a genius! get it? he invents stuff he's a genius.... ugh.... i know... not funny.. =D!!! the real story was also very facinating. good job this week bigwig!

pianostar said...

hey!! congratulations dr w! i'll miss you because i'm gone foreva!
from,
pianostar