Monday, October 8, 2007

Woogi Salon Now Open!


A big thanks to Dr Wiggenstein and Wigor who recently completed work on our new salon. The salon allows all Woogies to change their hair, eyes, and mouth. It also allows you to pick what color die you would like on your hair.

The feedback from all the Woogies has been very positive and the BigWig is calling this building a huge success. Stay tuned for more exciting features in the upcoming months! There is a lot happening and Dr Wiggenstein and Wigor are working overtime to add new things based on your feedback.

We'd also like to welcome our newest business owner, Wanda Wiggs to Woogi World. She is excited to meet all the Woogies and help them get that new look they have been waiting for. Here is a picture of me getting a little trim. Unfortunately she couldn't do much with the top.

14 comments:

big_pig said...

I LOVE the Salon!

Anonymous said...

This is Vivian:

I LOVE the salon! Its so much fun to have in Woogi World.

Anonymous said...

this is boon

i love the solon it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

Weegor said...

No matter how hard Wanda Wiggs tries she can't make me look any better :(

Anonymous said...

princess peach

I LOVE THE SALON I LOOK SO PRETTY AND WANDA WIGGS DOES A FANTASTIC JOB ON MY HAIR

Anonymous said...

i think your pretty weegor!! lol.

Anonymous said...

whenis the lab gana open?







e-mail bewbarney@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is Vivian:

Don't fret, Weegor. What you lack in beauty you make up for in fun. o^-^o

Anonymous said...

wanda this is for you:


THE SALON IS COOL!
VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY (go on for 100 more times) VERY,COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Anonymous said...

This is locomono how do you spell wiggor is it: wiggor or weegor if you see me on woogi world please tell me. Also the saloon Rocks!!!!

Anonymous said...

MikePowell here again! I have a question about the salon picture... Where's WiggiWalker? Anyway, i heard about your bald spot and that Wanda couldn't do anything about it. I'd feel bad too =(. Same goes for Weegor, but you still look amazing! Anyway, kudos to Dr Wiggenstien and all the great Woogi Celebs for helping out wi' this AWESOME game! I love it =D!

Anonymous said...

No matter how much I strain my eyes (when I have my space or vacuum suit on), I still can't figure out how Wanda manages to get my eyes fixed on beneath my faceplate =(.

Anonymous said...

hello everyone!
finally salon opened!
thanks
pianostar
p.s. it one of the best buildings!

pianostar said...

i know my comment on march 20th said it best building, not so much anymore. replace the old buildings!! wanda wiggs is fantastic! but salon is being outgrown by over 1,000 woogies. can we change the hairs? they aren't very good.
from,
pianostar:)